Wednesday, August 17, 2011

He said it will be better if i wrote it....

      Hello well where to start. My ex fiance always said it would be better if I wrote my "dramatic" and "tragic" life then when i was done to send him a copy. I guess that is what I am going to do. I know what your all thinking, what is this girl thinking. To tell you the truth, since I was 8 I was filled with so much emotion I didn't know what to do. Well not until I was 16 and I found a forum, that is no longer there but I wrote all my problems and it did help. I met new people that had the same issues and we helped each other. now I'm going through a few things that i can not tell anyone around or in my life because, well I'm living a life that...well its complicated. i just hope this helps me and maybe...maybe someone out there.
             Who am I? I am 24 years old girl that is seriously over weight (yes im fat get over it). should i tell you my race? but would it really matter? nah you all will find out later on anyways. i will be blogging about my past, present, and what i want from the future. also i will mention my family, friends and my relationship with my boyfriend and my lovers. Another thing that will be mentioned here will be my life lessons on how I survived being a latch key kid, a suicidal teen, and a homeless girl. Many wont believe me, some will have pity, some will laugh, Many will make fun and others well... who knows if there still nice people out there. i am not expecting anyone to believe me or anything of the sort. i really don't give a fuck what anyone thinks... i am me.... and this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your mind...