Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I have moved on but not my ex-fiancé…





So I am being stalked by my ex-fiancé. I recently stopped all communication with my ex. We became friends with benefits with him after we broke up and haven’t stopped seeing each other until I put a stop to it recently.  Now he’s been stalking my facebook texting me who,what,where,and why.

My Ex and I have a long story behind our relationship. We have gone from being totally in love to using each other, it was coming to a point where we almost hate each other. I’m not saying that the whole thing was one sided. We did enjoy each others company. We would see each other a number of times a week. Then slowly and slowly we started seeing each other less and less. Lately I have become to busy and tired of my ex nagging. He’s been wanting to see me. Like I have told him for the past year that the only time I will see him will be because I need the sex. I haven’t been needing any sex from him because sex with my boyfriend was so awesome. It use to be the other way around. I would be there when ever my ex needed me. Why? Well we both still had feelings but mine slowly but surly went away. At this point I no longer cared for him. He became different over the time. It’s the reason we both fell out of love and broke up. We both changed.  His relationship and life became shitty. ,I on the other hand, had a awesome relationship and life.

The time I decided to stop seeing my ex was when we had a argument. Well it started because he wanted to see me but I told him I had no time I got off work 8am and I needed to get home. When he asked why is when all hell broke loose. I told him I needed to make breakfast when I got home for my boyfriend before he goes to work. then clean the room and do the laundry before I can finally sleep. My Ex got pissed off. He started exaggerating how I never did that for him and so on. All this time he’s insulting me and my bf, I just sit listening to this and I think to my self. Why do I still put up with his crap when my bf and life with him is so wonderful? My relationship with my ex was becoming abusive. This was never the case with him. He use to be so loving and thoughtful. He would never have done this before. He was becoming worse and worse every time I would see him. He was finding any little reason to blame me with something. Even when I tried to defend myself he wont let go and that would ignite a fight. So that’s why I would stop seeing him.

So now my ex is stalking me. He has been texting me everyday at 6am like clockwork. Asking to see me even after our fight. I didn’t understand how he can talk to me all sweetly when just the other day he said his “wife” was way better then me and what a bitch I was. Even though I reminded him of this. He always says he never ment it. He then showed up to my job unannounced. This was a total shock to me. When I first saw him pull up to my job all I can feel is my stomach drop. I thought I was fucked.  I couldn’t believe he was here. I was afraid he was going to do what he did at my last job. What he did was horrible. Harassing me infront of everyone while I worked. I had to lock myself in the back room and call security on him. I wasn’t going to let him do it to me again. I put on my serious face and told him to leave before I called the cops. He asked to be heard I gave him one minute. He asked if I had fun at the party. I was shocked. he gave me info that I never posted on facebook or twitter. I told him to leave me alone that he had to take care of his 1year old son and his expecting wife. Once that was said he got mad once again and left. When I changed my number and set my profiles to private he still managed to continue haunting my life. Somehow his wife got my number. She kept calling me private and from different numbers. I don’t know what her mission was. Maybe to see if I was still with him or wanting to start something. I don’t know really. Each time my ex or his “wife” would call I would ignore or tell them they have a wrong number. I can handle all of this myself but if they do cross the line and try to contact my current boyfriend. I don’t need them to ruin what I got going.  I don’t understand if I have left him alone to have his family he cant let me go so I can have mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your mind...